Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Yearbook

So, a couple of weeks ago, one of the blogs I read posted a website that you could make yearbook pictures of yourself. You just take one picture of yourself and put it into the blank faces that are provided by this website. I think it was all around 30 years worth. Then Cary at List of the Day posted the website again. It is really fun, and if you have a couple of hours like I did, you can do them all. Here are a few of my favorites and the link to the rest of my pictures, if you want a good laugh. Some of them look kind of funky because of the shadowing they put on the pictures (or make you look like you have a 5 o'clock shadow - no matter who you are). Enjoy and feel free to do it yourself. I'd love to see it!


1960 - I look exactly like my mom. Exactly.

1978 - I actually look good with a fro!

2000 - Always wanted to know what I would look like as a blond. :-)




2 comments:

Connie said...

HA! Those are great, Tink! You have a lot of ones I hadn't seen. I wish they would let you choose the view you want to make at that site instead of it being random. Or that you could set it up just once and not have to redo it each time. Lots of fun though! :D

Tink1272 said...

You could go through the list and do one at a time. Like I said, it took me an hour or two. There was a scroll bar along the bottom that gave you the opportunity to go through and pick the year. It was so fun, though!