Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a blog post with 25 random things, facts, goals, or habits about you.
This is a meme that has been going around Face Book. So I cheated a litle and copied mine to here. It was supposed to be 25 things but I was tagged at least 20 times by different people. So, I did it twice. You are welcome to do this on your own blog, or just enjoy the strange things about me. :-)
1. I say inappropriate things at inappropriate times. It's a defense mechanism.
2. I'm a very obsessive person. I obsess about everything.
3. I am superstitious.
4. I love reading about ghosts, and I really like going to haunted places.
5. But, strangely, I'm afraid of the dark.
6. I constantly want to change my appearance.
7. I like to have a lot of projects on my plate.
8. I'm afraid of being stranded.
9. I love all things Disney.
10. I love almost all things Beatles.
11. I love music, but I am very particular about what I listen to.
12. I wish I could draw the things I see in my head, but I can't draw to save my life.
13. I love to learn new things. I would be a career student if I had the money.
14. I love to read. I am usually reading 3-4 books at a time. I constantly am having to change out my books because I can't get out of a bookstore for under $100.
15. I shop when I get depressed.
16. I wish I could have a house full of puppies.
17. I wish I could sing or do stand up comedy professionally.
18. I wish I could keep up with all my applications on Face Book.
19. I have become quite antisocial.
20. I miss drinking sometimes.
21. I love food. I love to cook it, to taste it, to smell it. I love to learn new recipes. I love baking.
22. I love to have plants everywhere, but I tend to kill them. I want a garden.
23. I miss going on random drives around town.
24. I want to travel.
25. I wish I could all my friends in one room so I can tell them all how much I love them.
26. I am addicted to True Crime, Urban Legends, forensics and books about serial killers. It's kind of sick, I know, but I find it fascinating.
27. Everyday, I wish I could call my dad and tell him random stuff or ask him questions about things. I miss him every day.
28. I am proud of my mom. She is one of my best friends, and she has been through so much. I am proud to have her as my mom, and my friend and I am proud of who she is as a person.
29. I love that Face Book has given me the opportunity to talk to so many people from my past that I don't know if I would have ever seen again. I have so many things to thank people for and apologize for. This gives me that opportunity.
30. I like having semi-monotonous jobs. Data entry is great for me because it gives some sort of order to my life.
31. I am a neat freak. It's just really hard to keep up on everything in the house. But at work, my desk and work area are spotless. Always.
32. I am most comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt and barefoot. But I have many personalities when it comes to clothes. I have a hippie style, a punk style, club style, office style. All kinds of stuff. And I wish, sometimes that people would still dress up to out - like to the movies, the "show," even to ride on an airplane. Remember when that was a big deal?
33. I wish I could take a decent picture. I seem to be terrible with a camera. And I really really envy those who can.
34. The only thing that I love about my memory loss is all the books and movies that I saw while I was sick, I can read and see again and they are all new!
35. I love sad movies. Sometimes, you just need a good cry, right?
36. I miss Southern California. A lot. I have withdrawals all the time. And such visual thoughts about going to places in Huntington Beach, whenever I am done with what I am doing - and actually think I will be doing it within the next hour or so.
37. I hate taking my blood sugar. I like going to the doctor to find out that whatever is wrong with me isn't just in my head.
38. I have terrible coordination. I wish I was more graceful.
39. I used to decorate cakes, but my wrists couldn't take it. But I still love to bake. I bake all the time. I love trying new recipes.
40. I am working really hard to become green. I don't use any chemicals in my cleaning products or my bath products. I make my own or buy the organic stuff that is approved for "green" usage. It really bothers me that people feel the need to drive Hummers. I even try to not use pre-packaged foods. I prefer to make it all on my own.
41. I love dogs. If I had the room and the money, I would operate a rescue out of my house. Or I would just keep them all and get a big ranch to house them all. Nothing like a puppy pile!
42. I think people tend to think I am annoying because of my health issues and how I talk about them. My health, both previously and currently, have a huge impact on my life. It's not something that I can just ignore. I feel like it has given me tons of knowledge, and I enjoy talking to people about it. If I can help just one person through what they are going through, or help them handle what their friends.family is going through, it's all worth it to me.
43. I love to counsel people. People have told me I should be a life coach or a shrink. I have often thought about both, but how can you coach someone when your own life is falling apart? Ok, falling apart may be the wrong word, maybe just messed up. But I love that people seek me out for advice or just to talk. It's hard to have the answers all the time, but I try.
44. I love to make people feel good. Especially if they look like they are feeling down. I always try to find the positive in people, and tell them what I like about them, even if they are complete strangers.
45. I truly try to be a good person.
46. I do not understand all the hate in the world. Live and let be, people!
47. I love to research things and people. I'll hear about something that is interesting to me and I will read as much as I can about it.
48. I love to write. I wish I was better and didn't get so distracted while doing it. I could have a book done by now!
49. I love to sing. I like to think I'm good, but it's more of a mimicry. I can mimic just about any song that I hear, but if I have to sing it by myself, I feel my voice sounds flat.
50. I wish I was a better musician. I wish I had the discipline that I had in high school to practice. I have a brand new bass guitar that I have only tried to play a couple of times. I really need to work on it some more.
I hope you enjoy my list. It was fun to write. And I hope that I didn't do the same things twice. Ha! :-)